BISNOW Event at Dublin Airport Central: How Is Dublin’s Office Market Shaping Up in 2019?
- Lorcan Tyrell, Head of Development at Dublin Airport Central (DAA)
- Eoin Condren, Director at U+I
- Kate Moran, EMEA Culture Program Manager at Hubspot
- Philip Matthews, Director, and Project Management at Turner & Townsend
- Geraldine Ruane, Chief Operating Officer at Trinity College
- Adam Malik, Head of Business Development – Europe at Equiem
- Sinead Collins, HR Director, Europe at Kellogg’s
Eddie Campion, Director of Construction at mac-group and mac SkystoneTomás Sexton, Director at Coady Architects
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How can Dublin’s office investment benefit wider regeneration efforts? What planning efforts are underway that will attract tenants to brand Aerotropolis as more than just an industrial community?
- The road to positive absorption: What does a new city quarter need to offer in order to attract occupiers? What are Dublin’s emerging areas and who is investing?
- Are campus-like office scheme the new big thing? What kind of design and development expertise is needed to ensure success?
- Is sustainable development cost-effective for the Office sector? What are the most cost-effective design and building solutions?
- How is the industry addressing and achieving the Near Zero Energy Building (NZEB) standards?
*Our Property District community can get a 20% discount when purchasing tickets by using code PD20 *
Full event details and booking here: https://www.bisnow.com/events/dublin/rise-shine-the-future-of-dublins-workspace-industry-2570