🏗️ We are delighted to unveil our newest division at Property District, a brand-new Media Buying Division, specifically tasked with Identifying waste in construction and real estate advertising spend in Ireland
- Advertising spending in Ireland is expected to increase by 3.8% to €1.434 billion in 2023.
- Stats published by Core forecasts growth across most media channels, with the exception of print media, which is expected to experience a 10.4% drop this year.
- Unsurprisingly, online advertising is projected to grow by 6%+, with social media advertising expected to take almost half of that.
- Interestingly, advertising in podcasts is on a serious growth trajectory, growing 22.3% last year! (take note ipropertyradio!)
- Unfortunately, print is on track to continue its decline by a further 10.4% (so we need to support our great, high-quality, independent trade media)
BUT… what does that mean for placemakers, construction contractors and real estate companies?
Does your company’s media budget reflect the reality of today’s advertising landscape in terms of digital, social media and podcast advertising allocation?
As the leading communication agency providing PR & Marketing for Ireland’s built environment, the Property District team are constantly striving to provide innovative and comprehensive solutions to our valued clients. With the launch of our Media Buying Division, we are taking yet another step forward in optimising the way businesses in the planning, construction, and property sectors amplify their brand presence and reach their target audiences.
Our priority remains strategic audience targeting for our clients, multi-channel advertising, budget optimisation, powered by data-driven insights.
As a first step, chat to our Media Buying Division to assess the return on your current advertising investment and then review the full range of options.