Calling all ‘recovering’ founders
A Proptech Ireland portfolio startup in the immersive technologies space is currently seeking a salaried co-founder.
Job Title: Co-Founder
Position Type: Full-Time
Overview: The company is seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join the core team as a Co-Founder. The successful candidate will have a passion for creating and building innovative products or services, and will be a key member of our leadership team.
Application (any format) in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work closely with the founding team to develop and execute on the company’s vision and strategy
- Contribute to the development of product or service offerings, including conducting market research and identifying customer needs
- Assist with the development of business plans and financial projections
- Participate in fundraising efforts, including preparing pitch materials and interacting with investors
- Help to build and manage a team of employees or contractors
- Contribute to the development of company culture and values
- Assume other responsibilities as needed to support the growth and success of the company
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, with a strong preference for experience in startup or early-stage companies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A track record of success in a leadership role is a plus
Compensation for this role will include a competitive salary and equity in the company.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity and how your skills and experience make you a good fit for the role. email@example.com