Property District Galway is seeking a self-motivated Graphic Designer with experience in marketing and/or social media management to join our team on an initial three-month contract.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis after three months. Tasks include design for print and digital content, updating wordpress sites, contributing to marketing campaigns, building brand awareness, and driving client and customer engagement across social media, working closely with our digital marketing team.
Property District clients are leaders in Ireland’s planning, construction, real estate and proptech sectors, with a huge focus on innovation and adoption of emerging technologies. While industry-specific experience is not required, this role is ideal for someone with an interest in construction or in the wider property market, with the ability to leverage data and insights to inform design and marketing decisions.
- Creating and updating brand assets for agency clients
- Content creation for clients’ social media platforms and websites/news
- Updating and maintaining wordpress websites
- Supporting the Digital Marketing team on media campaigns
- Involvement in marketing and media campaign planning
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Portfolio of work required.
- This is an agency-based position so the ability to work to a full schedule, managing several tasks and projects simultaneously is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.