Contract Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Based: Carraroe, County Galway (option for remote working part-time)
Hours: 40 hours per week, May include occasional travel to Dublin office, with some early morning, evening or weekend events
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content) and develop a website traffic plan
- Social Media – Strategy, content creation and social media management
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
Please note that this is not an entry-level position, excellent literacy skills and experience of digital communications essential.
The successful candidate will have an interest in the built environment and at least one area of expertise across the sphere of digital marketing.
- Level 7+ qualification in digital marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of PPC, SEO & SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Social media proficiency
- Understanding of website traffic metrics and analytics tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Salary will depend on experience. This is not an entry-level position, experience essential.
The successful candidate will receive 24 days annual leave.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com outlining why you feel you are a good fit for the role.