- Where’s Hot, Where’s Not, Where’s Next in 2020? How can Dublin & outstanding locations absorb more investment whilst tackling the byproducts (i.e. affordability, mobility, sustainability) of urban growth?
- How is Dublin responding to changes in design, tech and sustainability measures?
- What type of improvements do Dublin’s transport system and residential market need to see in the new year to boost its attractiveness for investment?
- How are domestics and international investors diversifying and optimising their portfolio in today’s climate?
- What are the downsides of the Central Bank Mortgage Measures and Regulations? Will they still be here in 5 (or 10) years?
Our Dublin State of the Market 2020 event will not only examine what the recession risk might mean for investment but also dive into international capital flows, where and how the industry can seek the safest and greatest returns, how developers are diversifying their portfolios in today’s climate and how tech, social value, and sustainability pushing the industry to rethink capitalism.